UnderCover Small Insulated Cedar Cat House: optional heating pad available.
Each UnderCover Pet House is insulated with a Thermal-Ply insulation that not only keeps your pet warm in winter, but gives them a cool place to relax during the heat of the summer. It's perfect for the neighborhood feral that is adamant about staying outdoors, or for the indoor kitty who insists on hanging out near you while you're in the garden.
Each house is individually hand crafted with the high quality workmanship
and materials you have come to expect from UnderCover including:
- Cedar construction: The wood of choice for long-lasting outdoor use.
- Thermal-Ply insulation that is placed inside the floor, walls and ceiling.
- This house is big enough to accommodate 1 averaged sized cat.
- Simple instructions included for fast assembly with common household tools.
Insulated Outdoor Cat House Dimensions:
- Exterior: 19" x 18" x 18" (D x W x H)
- House Floor: Interior: 14" x
13" (L x W)
- Door opening: 6" x 8" (W x H)
Your cedar pet house will be delivered
unassembled. It takes about 15 minutes to assemble the panels, guided
by the easy instructions
enclosed. If you prefer to have your house shipped fully assembled (additional charge), simply select the Fully Assembled Option below.
Heated Cat House Option:
Add a heating pad and/or a vinyl door flap for maximum comfort and warmth. Heating pad features:
- Durable and easy to clean
- Thermostatically controlled
- Weather-proof for outdoor or indoor use
- Has a 5' 6" cord with 18" steel chew guard
- Only burns 25 watts of power
Optional Back Door for Escape
- Some cats are more comfortable in a cat house that has a back door exit for escape. You can order a back door as an option, with or without a vinyl flap, for a modest additional charge.